I decided to train as a Clinical Hypnotherapist having successfully stopped smoking through hypnosis in 2006. I was so astounded that it worked I wanted to find out more. I dedicated myself to training with one of the best accredited training practices in the UK. I am now in a position to help others change their lives in a straightforward and positive way. I am passionate about what I do and enjoy seeing the positive results that hypnotherapy can bring about.
I am fully qualified
I am fully insured to practise hypnotherapy
I am committed to the highest standards
I adhere to a code of professional conduct
I update my skills regularly
My qualifications & professional bodies
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- I hold a current Enhanced DBS certificate enabling me to work with children
I trained at the Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training Centre, Bristol. The largest and foremost centre for clinical Hypnotherapy in the South West, it is also a leading multi-discipline clinic with over twenty practitioners and doctors in residence. Training is executed by David Newton senior practitioner and co-founder.